Our unique combination of manufacturing and design skills allow a sole source solution for your noise problems.
Providing excellent noise absorption as well as barriers to noise, our industrial product line also offers extreme durability to withstand even the harshest industrial environment. In areas where aesthetic presentation is desirable, our line of decorative noise abatement products provide attractive noise control to suit your specific room decor.
NSTI manufactured Model QCC and Model MAS combine a high mass noise barrier in conjunction with a lightweight acoustical fiberglass quilt absorber. Quilted Curtain Composites are designed to both contain and absorb noise or to act as a moveable barrier between noisy and quiet areas.
Used as a lining for housings, enclosures, walls or other reflective surfaces, Model QC reduces reverberant noise energy. Its’ versatility provides a low cost solution to many noise problems.
When the facing material on these stable diamond shape encasements is subjected to airborne sound waves, the individual membrane faces respond diaphragmatically (like a drum head) and transmit sound energy through the non-porous facing into the fiberglass batting core material where it is dissipated as thermal energy.
- High performance
- Wide temperature range
- Fire Safe
- Moisture resistant
- Custom design
- Decorative facings for architectural applications
- Enclosures for noisy equipment
- Plant dividers
- Moveable screens
- Liners for existing walls
- Office cross talk barriers
- Pipe and duct wrap
- Overlayment for suspended ceilings
- Engine housing liners
- Laminated quilt facings for high pressure fluid applications
Download More Information:
- Product Overview Brochure
- Model FWC (Flexible Wall/Ceiling Composite)
- Model MAS (Modular Acoustic Screens)
- Model QCC (Quilted Curtain Composites)